Environmentally responsible. Carbon negative. Value from Waste
SynTech Bioenergy gives you on-site, reliable, clean power and heat - from waste.
We use virtually all types of biomass, agricultural waste and processed MSW as our fuel. We eliminate the need to landfill, burn or otherwise dispose of waste and turn it into clean energy in the form of dependable power and heat. Our only coproduct is SynChar(t), a high quality biochar with valuable agricultural, soil amendment and air and water filtration applications.
Our technologies provide a carbon-negative alternative to burning fossil fuels and burying waste.
We create no new waste in the process - zero.
Our Process: The Details
- We collect virtually all types of biomass, agricultural waste and MSW in a single-stream process.
- We properly condition the waste for use by our technology.
- Inside the reactor, advanced thermal conversion - without flame burning or combustion - converts the waste into ultra clean syngas.
- We coproduce a high value SynChar(t) - a high-quality, internationally certified product which can be used as a soil amendment or air and water filtration media.
- Our advanced thermal conversion process creates an ultra-clean tar free syngas.
- The finished syngas then fuels modified internal combustion engines and gas-fired micro-turbines.
- Our technologies provide a dependable and uninterrupted supply of sustainable, clean, base-load power and heat.
- We do all of this in a carbon negative zero waste footprint.